Marketing your film online
Free & easy ways to share your video content online to expand your reach, and grow your community.
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth? Read the full Huffington Post article.
- How to use short video clips on facebook - Here's some really useful information from Amy Porterfield, including a free podcast 'Online Marketing Made Easy'.
- Vimeo Vs. YouTube: Which Is Best for Business?
- 16 Tips for Successful Online Video Marketing
Embed a new kind of advert in your YouTube videos called ‘cards’. These are small call to action buttons which you place in your video, which then open an overlaid preview image of whatever you want to promote. Most excitingly, this feature gives you the chance to drive people onto websites other than YouTube – a feature the website’s overlays didn’t permit.
In order to get this to work, you need to link your website with your YouTube channel and then verify the link between the two in 'advanced settings' on YouTube. Once done, you can start directing people from the video to your website.
- Using call to action buttons on your facebook videos
- Enable HD quality videos on facebook